Mr. Venkat Narsimha Reddy
Vice Chairman & Managing Director, Telangana State Industrial & Infrastructure Corporation (TSIIC), Hyderabad
Selected as Group – I Officer in 1996, as Deputy Registrar of Coop Societies. Presently working as Vice Chairman &Managing Director, TSIIC ( Telangana State Industrial Infrastructure Corporation ) Ltd.
|1997-98||Divisional Cooperative Officer, East division, Ranga Reddy dist||6 months|
|1998-99||Deputy Registrar (Housing), Hyderabad||1 ½ Year|
|1999-2003||Executive Director, Dist Backward Classes Finance Corporation, Hyderabad Dist.||4 years|
|2003-2004||Executive Officer/ Spl. Cadre Deputy Registrar A.P.State Coop Union, Hyderabad||8 months|
|2004-2007||Project Director, District Water Management Agency (DWMA), Ranga Reddy Dist.||3 years|
|June 2007-Oct 2008||Project Director, District Rural Development Agency (DRDA), Mahabubnagar Dist.||1 ½ Year|
|2008–2009||Joint Director (Monitoring & Coordination),Commissionerate, Relief & Rehabilitation, Irrigation Department, Hyderabad.||9 months|
|July, 2009 - Dec, 2009||District Cooperative Officer, Ranga Reddy Dist||6 months|
|Dec, 2009 - July, 2012||Managing Director, HACA Ltd., Hyderabad||2 ½ years|
|Since July, 2012- October 2013||Secretary, AP KGBV Society, RVM(SSA), Hyd||1 year|
|October 2013 – May 2014.||Executive Director, APIIC, Hyderabad||8 months|
|June 2014-Apr 2015||Executive Director, TSIIC, Hyderabad||11 months|
|May 2015-Till Date||Vice Chairman & Managing Director, TSIIC, Hyderabad|
- Successful in getting Two Electronic Manufacturing Clusters granted to TSIIC
- Successful in getting the Amendment of the Environmental Clearance (EC) to Aerospace Precision Engineering SEZ at Adibatla has been processed.
- Improved the Collection of property taxes during the period to Rs.106 crores.
- Planning and execution of Workshops/Conferences on Site Master planning and Zoning of the Industrial Parks for better management.
- IEID-2014: Planning of One month long Industrial Environment Improvement Drive (IEID-2014) from March 2014 and Involving various State Government bodies/ Peoples Representatives/Educational Institutions/ NGOs/Local Public and successful completion of the IEID 2014 TSIIC from June 5th to July 5th 2014.
- Shifting and Relocation of the Polluting Industries: Assisting and coordinating with all the departments for successful shifting and relocation of Polluting industries to Industrial Park, Indrakaran, (Textile Industries), Industrial Park, Buchinelly (Edible Oil Industries) and Industrial Park, Rakamcherla (Steel Re-Rolling Industries) as per G.O.Ms.No.111, M.A. dated the 8th March, 1996.
- Incorporation of two SPV Companies for EHMC projects i.e. e-City Manufacturing cluster Ltd at Fab City and Maheswaram Science Park Pvt Ltd at Maheswaram.
- Preparation and submission of DPR for Govt of India grant for EHMC project
- On proposals of TSIIC, Government of Telangana have proposed for establishment of Pharma City in an extent of 11,000 acres near Mucherla and Kandukur in Ranga Reddy and Mahaboobnagar Districts with all Infrastructure facilities. Survey / Fencing work of the Land is under progress.
- Best Nodal officer, Hyderabad district
- Best District Officer appreciation for (3) times in Ranga Reddy District.
- District Collector’s appreciation for conducting Municipal Elections in a free and fair manner.
- Appreciation at different levels for implementing different Govt. flag ship programmes.